Warriors: The Silent Hills
Hello Guest!
Welcome to 'Warriors of the Silent Hills' Role-play!
Please login, or if you're new here, consider registering for certain access to things- such as the role-play itself.
Hello Guest!
Welcome to 'Warriors of the Silent Hills' Role-play!
Please login, or if you're new here, consider registering for certain access to things- such as the role-play itself.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Role Play based off of the book by Erin Hunter.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neonlegacy
Administrator
Administrator
neonlegacy

Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name Empty
PostSubject: Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name   Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Do you guys think that we should add a section in General Disscussion > Warrior Field Guide > Important Ceremony Words on what to say when a Clan is allowing another member (either being a Rouge, Kittypet, or other) to join them with a Clan warrior name?

I think there might be something along the lines of that in the first book (When Bluestar has the ceremony for Rusty), which I have. Maybe I could go look it up in there?

EDIT: I was wondering this because I'd like to give Ever her kit/apprentice name soon.
Back to top Go down
Moonlurker
Kit
Kit
Moonlurker

Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name   Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah I think we should. It would be really helpful to other members. Smile
Back to top Go down
neonlegacy
Administrator
Administrator
neonlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name   Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

Okay :3
I'll check it out sometime later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name   Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Ceremony Words - Letting an outsider into the Clan with a Kit/Apprentice/Warrior name
Page 1 of 1