Warriors: The Silent Hills
Hello Guest!
Welcome to 'Warriors of the Silent Hills' Role-play!
Please login, or if you're new here, consider registering for certain access to things- such as the role-play itself.
Hello Guest!
Welcome to 'Warriors of the Silent Hills' Role-play!
Please login, or if you're new here, consider registering for certain access to things- such as the role-play itself.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Role Play based off of the book by Erin Hunter.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oops Me I'm on a cruise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katara
Kit
Kit
Katara

Oops Me I'm on a cruise Empty
PostSubject: Oops Me I'm on a cruise   Oops Me I'm on a cruise EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm leaving for an 8-day cruise tomorrow and there is no free wifi which means there is no wifi.

In the RP y'all have going, you're assuming Mud went to confront the fox. That's fine and I like it. My plan for her was for her to try to track the blood trail but since marshlands are... muddy and filled with water and such, it would be difficult to follow a trail of blood. Things I'd have her find would be blood, tufts of fur if there are any brambles, broken reeds, and fear-scent. I intended for her to lose the trail about half-way to the fox upon which she'd head back to complete her patrol along the south-eastern border and then go back to camp around moonrise.

If you want me to post Beetlenose's deputy ceremony before I leave, just shoot me a PM since my email tells me when I get PMs, otherwise I'm afraid y'all will be stuck on that count for a week. I would do it right now, but I don't want to get RPs mixed up since there's already an active RP going on right now in the MarshClan camp. I'd say they found Mud somewhere between camp and the fox and brought her home to maintain the "declare the new deputy before moonhigh" part of the Warrior Code.

If the admins agree and nobody gets to me about a new, time-skipped, "few hours later" thread, then we can just say Beetle got deputy-ed. Whatever makes the RP easier for you guys, really.

Sorry for not being active, by the way, I have this stupid self-imposed pressure to do art for my posts and I've been jammed on this one picture which means I feel weird about posting, rofl. I'll do better. :C

See y'all later~
Back to top Go down

Oops Me I'm on a cruise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors: The Silent Hills :: General Disscussion :: Away-
Jump to: