Warriors: The Silent Hills
Hello Guest!
Welcome to 'Warriors of the Silent Hills' Role-play!
Please login, or if you're new here, consider registering for certain access to things- such as the role-play itself.
Hello Guest!
Welcome to 'Warriors of the Silent Hills' Role-play!
Please login, or if you're new here, consider registering for certain access to things- such as the role-play itself.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Role Play based off of the book by Erin Hunter.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Ceremony Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
destinycalls
Administrator
Administrator
destinycalls

Important Ceremony Words Empty
PostSubject: Important Ceremony Words   Important Ceremony Words EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 am

These are words/phrases that are used for specific ceremonies and events.

The number/gender of kits:
"Dear warrior, you have carried the true love that resides in us all. You have defended your Clan well and respected StarClan." (Pause) "You will have (number of kits), (number of toms) and (number of she-kits)."
Note: Only StarClan Warriors may say this.

Summon Clan cats to a meeting:
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here underneath the (High-) for a Clan meeting."

Warrior Ceremony

Leader: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath Highrock for a Clan meeting! I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. (_Apprentice Name_) do you promise to follow the warrior code and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Apprentice: I do.
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. (_Apprentice Name_), from this day forth you will be known as (_New Warrior Name_). (_Clan Name_) welcomes you as a full warrior.

*The clan usually commences into cheering of the new name; and congratulates the new warrior. The cat will need to stand silent vigil for the night and guard the camp.

Apprentice/Mentor Ceremony

Leader: I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. He/she would like to become a warrior of (_Clan Name_), but must first become an apprentice. (_kit name_), from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as (_Apprentice Name_). (_Warrior to be Mentor_) will mentor you.
*The clan usually commences into cheering of the new name; and congratulates the apprentice.

Name Change Ceremony

Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she/he will be known as (_New Name_).
*The clan usually commences into cheering of the new name. The cat will need to stand silent vigil for the night and guard the camp.

Dying Apprentice Ceremony (Apprentice may go to StarClan as a warrior)

Leader: I ask my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He/she has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in the service of his/her Clan. Let StarClan receive him/her as a warrior. He/she will be known as (_Warrior Name_).

Elder Ceremony

Leader: (_Warrior_), You say that the time has come for you to join the elders. Are you sure this is what you want?
Warrior: I am.
Leader: Then you will rely on apprentices and younger warriors to bring you fresh-kill, and you are no longer able to go on patrol.

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

"(medicine cat apprentice's name)", (pause, "is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?" (pause, where medicine cat can think) "(apprentice answers) It is." (pause) "(medicine cat) Then come forward." (pause) "(medicine cat) Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She (or he) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her (or him) you wisdom and insight so that she (or he) may understand you ways and heal her (or his) Clan in accordance with your will." (pause, and medicine cat signal for apprentice to touch Moonstone or crouch by Moonpool) "(medicine cat) Crouch and drink from the pool." (all medicine cats proceed to drink from pool and dream... the apprentice is officially a medicine cat apprentice)

Medicine Cat Name Ceremony

"(medicine cat) I, (medicine cat's name), medicine cat of (medicine cat's Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She (or he) has trained hard to understand the way of a medicine catm and with your help she (or he) will serve her (or his) Clan for many moons." (pause) "(medicine cat apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" "(medicine cat apprentice) I do." "(medicine cat) Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (medicine cat apprentice's name), from this moment you will be known as (medicine cat name). StarClan honors (one good characteristic, such as enthusiasm) and your (another good characteristic, like faith)" "(medicine cat mentor rests muzzle on new medicine cat's head, while other medicine cat's call out new medicine cat name)

(Part of this was provided by WW, the other WOTF.)
Back to top Go down
https://silenthillwarriors.forumotion.com

Important Ceremony Words
Page 1 of 1